- This event has passed.
USG Fall Elections
October 16 @ 1:00 pm - November 17 @ 12:00 pm
If you really want to see change, why not be that change?
Your Undergraduate Student Government has two elected positions open:
Freshman Class Senator and Senior Class Senator
- You must attend one of the mandatory info sessions at SAC 202
- Freshmen must have no more than 23 credits
- Seniors need at least 85 credits
- GPA must be 2.5 or higher
- Attend an info session between Monday 10/16 and Friday 10/20
- Submit your intent form indicating your intent to run by 4PM Friday 10/20, you must attend an info session before submitting an intent form.
- Petitioning: collect signatures from undergraduate students supporting your candidacy over the course of two weeks 10/23 to 11/3
- Campaigning will begin on Monday 11/6 and voting will open on Solar on Monday 11/13 until Friday 11/17
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org